This morning we awoke to a nice rain. For a minute there was hail, then back to a steady rain. Around noon the rain stopped and we had sunshine all afternoon.
Ronnie fixed the old swivel chair, so now I will be able to work at the sewing machine without crunching my shoulders, and getting a stiff neck with aching muscles. I have to say, it would have been beyond most people, to patiently, and thoughtfully figure the mechanism out!
I am blessed with a talented husband!
Now I am making chili for dinner tonight, and soup for tomorrow. Ronnie is putting together our taxes to give to our Go-to-CPA! Thank goodness for John!
Tomorrow is the Bowers Museum's Its All About Quilts event.
I sure hope the rain can subside while it is going on.
So, it is time to make some cornbread and have dinner, then, we have a movie rented!
It has been 'my kind' of a very nice day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment